Bianco’s Treatments Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you) with (the Supplier or We or Us).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or possession.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services.
- Delivery Location means the Bianco Beauty premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Goods defines any goods that we supply to you with the Services. Of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Services defines the treatments, including and Goods, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Website means the registered domain www.biancobeauty.co.uk
- The description of the Services and Goods set out in our Website, catalogue, brochure or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in price, size and type of Service supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All services are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes at the time.
3. Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and goods on the Website, brochures or any other form of advertising does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason. Although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Service ordered, only upon or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Service to the Customer.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below Section 8) is valid for a maximum period of 7 business days from its date of offer, unless Bianco Beauty expressly withdraws it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s Business premises or website domain www.biancobeauty.co.uk, and where the Contract is not a written contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from the premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you. For example; by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business Premises means immovable retail premises or movable retail premises where usual business can be carried out on its usual basis.
4. Customer Code of Conduct and Responsibilities
- The Customer must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Service. The Customer must provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with all the necessary information required to perform the service.
- The Customer should provide accurate medical, personal or additional information for the Service to be provided successfully.
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the services until you remedy.
- If a Customer Defaults and fails to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
- All our appointments are time sensitive and we require customers to come 10 minutes early so that all necessary paperwork can be completed before the services is completed.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
5. Age of the Client
- Anyone under 18 will need to be accompanies with their guardian or acting guardian. We hold the right to refuse any treatments if the client is under the age of 18 and does not have an adult present.
- If you are late to your appointment, we reserve the right to either cancel the appointment, or you will receive the remainder of your appointment and the practitioner will do as much as they can in the time remaining.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late the practitioner has the right to not see you and still charge the full value of the appointment.
- All clients must follow the pre and aftercare regarding each individual treatment, please ensure that you listen to the care advice given by the practitioner to ensure the most effective results from your treatments.
7. Fees and Payments
- The fees (Fees) for the Service, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of Order.
- All treatments must be paid for in full immediately after the Services has been completed otherwise before the Service has commenced.
- There is a deposit of £50 that must be paid for all treatments and this is non-refundable. This will go towards the final cost of your full treatment.
- The Deposit is Non-Refundable.
- If you want to reschedule your appointment 48 hours before it is booked you will not be charged for the change in appointment.
- If you want to reschedule your appointment, within the 48 hours, we will cancel the appointment and you will have to pay a deposit of £50 or a new appointment.
- We accept all credit and debit cards apart from American Express.
- We accept cash as payment for the treatments and procedures.
- All payments are non-refundable once the Service has been completed.
- We require 48 hours for cancellation of an appointment to not be charged the full rate of the Service.
- If you cancel an appointment more than 48 hours before the appointment, you will not be charged the full rate of the Service, but you will forfeit your deposit as this is non-refundable.
- If you cancel the appointment less than 48 hours of your appointment, you will be charged the full rate of the appointment as well as the deposit.
- All cancellations must be made by calling 01908 803830.
- You can withdraw an order at any time before you have entered into the Contract, to avoid any loss of fees of deposit from the cancellation.
- You cannot withdraw if you have ordered a Service on the Website, once payment is made of the deposit you have entered into the Contract.
10. Patch Tests and Free Consultations
- Patch testing is required for all new clients and no Services will be delivered until a patch test is completed and no reaction is seen in the area.
- If your skin reacts to the patch test we will withhold the right to refuse any Services due to your health and safety and our public liability.
- If your patch test fails, we will refund your deposit as we are unable to fulfil the contract, and thus will be terminated.
11. Complaints Procedure
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Any complaints or disputes can be made by calling 01908 803830 or emailing email@example.com
- We will process, investigate and resolve the dispute in a timely manner, this can take up to 30 days to complete.
12. Privacy and Data Protection
- We take privacy very seriously and it is critical that your privacy is respected, and data protected. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation regarding your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- a. ‘Data protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC or the GDPR.
- b. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/2017
13. Final Conditions
- We may from time to time amend these Terms to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations or to keep up to date with improvements or changes we might make to the services and experiences we can offer to you via the Website.